Dr. Bharat Sarode has been practising as a Consultant Psychiatrist since 1997, and is currently attached to several prominent hospitals in the Pimpri-Chinchwad area near Pune. He can be consulted privately at the Dr. Bharat Sarode Psychiatric Clinic located at Uttam Market near Chinchwad Station. The clinic offers psychotherapy, psychometric assessment and counselling services.
A meritorious student throughout his academic years, Dr. Sarode has been the recipient of several scholarships, gold medals and other academic laurels. In addition to the MBBS degree, Dr. Sarode holds a postgraduate Diploma in Psychiatric Medicine (DPM) and is a Fellow of the Indian Psychiatric Society (FIPS).
Dr. Sarode has treated more than 20,000 patients from all over Maharashtra since 1997. He has delivered more than 150 motivational lectures, and conducted seminars and workshops for schools, colleges and corporates since 2000. He is a Lecturer at the Homeopathy Medical College, Chinchwad, and at the College of Physiotherapy, also in Chinchwad. Dr. Sarode has participated in numerous state- and national-level conferences. He has visited over a dozen countries to attend various international seminars and conferences.
Dr. Bharat Sarode is Founder Director of Aastha Hospital, Prerana De-Addiction Centre and Aastha De-Addiction Centre. He is a Trustee of Geetai Human & Development Trust and Aastha Bahuuddeshiya Sanstha in Pune. Dr. Sarode regularly participates in radio talks, covering subjects such as memory, addiction and de-addiction, dementia, etc. He has written articles on dementia, mental illnesses and other health-related topics in local newspapers and magazines.
- Merit List in Standard 10th and 12th. SSC and HSC Boards.
- Recipient of National Merit Scholarship from Standard 8th to Final MBBS.
- First Rank and Gold Medal in Biochemistry, with Distinction.
- First Rank at DPM examination in Pune University. 1996.
- Government of Maharashtra Award for De-Addiction.
- Delivered lectures on various topics for General Practitioners and Psychiatrists.
- Articles on Dementia and other Mental Illnesses in Maharashtra Times.
- Health education articles in local magazines and newspapers.
- Radio Talks on Memory, Addiction and De-Addiction, Dementia, and other health topics.